Holistic Approach To Life Ashram Facilities
- 1. Lectures from Swami Vivekananda’s teaching on Raja Yoga etc
- 2. Lectures from Ramakrishna Paramahansa’s teaching.
- 3. Personal one on one counseling.
- Breakfast: Bread, jam, butter, south Indian vegetarian dish, Salads-fruits and Vegetables. ( Idyli, Dosa, Puri, pongal with side dish)
- Lunch : South Indian Thali Vegetarian ( Rice, curd, etc)
- Dinner : Bread, jam, butter, south Indian vegetarian dish, Salads-fruits and Vegetables. ( Idyli, Dosa, Puri, pongal with side dish)
- Snacks: Coffee, tea, Juice and biscuits.
- The boutique stocks most items including books, yoga mats, stationery, postcards, CDs, clothing and snacks.
- The library houses a variety of books on yoga and related topics.
- Valuables may be stored in the reception safe. Valuables are stored at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in the dormitories or any open areas.
- International call facility is available at reception.
Internet and email(OPTIONAL)
- A limited internet facility is available.
- During busy times we ask guests to keep their email and telephone calls to a minimum, allowing other guests the use of these facilities.
- Please ask at reception for details.
- Incoming and outgoing mail is available at the ashram.
- Batteries - a separate disposal bin is located at reception.
- Any unwanted items, such as used clothing, medicine etc. may be left at reception for distribution to those in need.
- An independent and affordable laundry service is available.
- An independent travel agent visits the ashram once a week. The travel agent can help you with your ongoing travel arrangements, change foreign currency and cash travelers Cheque. A commission fee will be charged. The ashram does not accept any responsibility for this service.
- The ashram cannot change foreign currency or cash travelers Cheque.
- All facilities are closed during classes, satsang times and after 2000 hrs.